Your rights (including under CCPA)
Privacy and data protection laws, including under the CCPA if you are a Californian resident, may provide you with certain rights in respect of our handling of your personal information, including:
- The right to know what personal information has been collected, where it is sourced from, what it is used for, whether it is being disclosed and sold, and to whom.
- The right to request access to, correction and deletion of your personal information (with certain exceptions, such as in order for us to: complete a business transaction with you, detect and protect against fraud or illegal activity, exercise our rights, or comply with our legal obligations).
- The right to “opt out” of the sale of your personal information to a third party or otherwise stop or restrict our processing (including transfers to third parties) of your personal information (particularly where unlawfully used or obtained).
- The right to receive equal service and pricing even if you exercise your rights under privacy and data protection law.
- We confirm that we do not sell your personal information to third parties, and only share aggregated information as described in this Privacy Notice.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have a complaint about how we manage your personal information, please contact us using the details in the contact section below.