30 September 2020
New Head of Investment Appointed to Grosvenor
Grosvenor Britain & Ireland has appointed Rachel Dickie as Executive Director – Investment.
The newly created Investment team will work to diversify the business’ portfolio by geography and sector by:
- Identifying and managing new investment opportunities – deploying the business’ investment and estate management skill in areas off the London estate
- Growing the Strategic Land business - using our master development and planning expertise to bring forward new communities on behalf of landowners, including the public sector.
- Managing operational assets – including Grosvenor’s 1500 home build to rent development in Bermondsey once complete.
Rachel joins Grosvenor from Legal & General where she was an Investment Director in Legal & General’s Future Cites business, leading the Urban Regeneration team. Rachel was responsible for the sourcing, structuring and investment management of real estate projects and partnerships, including Cardiff Central Square, Newcastle Helix, L&G’s investment in Bruntwood SciTech and the recent joint venture with Oxford University.
She will join Grosvenor Britain & Ireland’s Executive Committee in November alongside Chantal Henderson, who has been promoted to Executive Director – Operations.
The Executive Committee is lead by CEO James Raynor and includes:
- Amelia Bright, Executive Director – London Estate
- Chantal Henderson, Executive Director – Operations
- Anna Bond, Executive Director – Development
- Rachel Dickie, Executive Director – Investment
- Tor Burrows, Executive Director - Sustainability and Innovation
- Joanna Banfield, Executive Director - HR
- Roger Blundell, Executive Director – Finance
About Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
Grosvenor Britain & Ireland creates great places where communities, business and nature thrive.
We are part of a global property business that has been developing and managing land and property for over 340 years.
Our heartland is in London’s West End, where we support 9,000 residents, c1000 businesses and 50,000 workers every day. We also create and manage sustainable new neighbourhoods in London and across the South of England. We think long-term and give equal weight to the social and commercial impact of everything that we do.
Follow us on:
Linkedin: Grosvenor Group