20 March 2020
Supporting our international communities
Our international response to the Coronavirus pandemic
We are actively managing our response to COVID-19 in line with local government advice in each of the countries in which we operate. Our collective objective is to help reduce the rate at which the virus spreads and protect those at risk. We are doing this by:
- Supporting our employees, tenants, partners and the communities we are part of
- Looking to make immediate cash contributions to charities and community foundations to help tackle the crisis
- Avoiding all non-essential travel
- Enabling flexible and remote working across the business
- Actively exploring how we can make a real difference within each of our communities and what we can do for others
Our long history, which goes back to 1677, reminds us of how our organisation has faced and overcome many challenges. Through it all, we’ve kept a far-sighted approach and now is no different. We will continue to deliver as close to business-as-usual as we can, heeding local government advice along with feedback from our people, peers and from our local communities.
We will ensure that regular communications continue to flow internally and externally throughout this period of disruption and wish good health to all.
Find out more about our response in the UK, North America and Europe.
Chief Executive, Grosvenor Group