Sonae Sierra


Sonae Sierra is an international shopping centre specialist active across Europe, South America and Africa.

Our involvement in international shopping centre specialist, Sonae Sierra, began with a minority investment of 18.75% in 1996, gradually increasing to 50% by 2016. The company is active in the investment, development and management of more than 80 shopping centres in numerous countries across Europe, South America and Africa.

Since late 2018, our team’s strategy has been to release capital invested in Sonae Sierra for re-investment in activities that support the Group’s established international diversification strategy.

We currently retain a 20% interest in Sone Sierra, with the other 80% held by Sonae SGPS, the Portuguese based retail, telecommunications and financial services group, and continue to value the strong relationship that has evolved over more than two decades.

Group 10 Group 2 Search button Drop down arrow Group 2 Group 3